Thursday 2 May 2013

Final weigh in for round 1

Im such an idiot, i knew i was sabotaging my final weigh in but this little voice kept saying " oh you will be fine don't worry" wrong wrong wrong ..... I am now majorly disappointed in myself as i gained 300 grans, making my final weigh in 93.1. Wtf was i thinking , i will do an updated before and after and post it later. Im going to have to work harder this round, i dont like this guilt feeling of letting myself down. I have lost a total of 45.5 cm's  in body size so i should be proud but its not registering at all . I still see a fatty boombah and have a long way to go. Maybe by the end of next round i will be happier with results. I will post pics this afternoon but for now i will save this as a draft and see how i go later, might even do a vlog. ok so its a couple of days later  and im finished my  final fitness test and measurements i am going to type them up here for you to see . and i retook that before and after pic i did a couple weeks ago  so i am going to post that too.

my week 1 stats were          week 12
chest 120cm                       111cm
waist  107cm                      92.5cm
hips 130cm                         116cm
l thigh 70cm                         66cm
r thigh 69cm                        67cm
l arm 34cm                         34cm
r arm 36cm                         34cm

my time trial went from 10.20 to do 1km   to 5 mins 40  :) but holy crap i need to learn how to breathe during my running, it felt terrible and  i know that i would have been able to up my pace if  i knew how to control my breathing better. 

so here is my pic, not that different  from week ten  but its an official 12 week body transformation before and after. 
 so my wee ones, i must go and rearrange some furniture now, i will figure out the vlog thing when the kids are at school on monday ,   i hope you all stay tuned doe round 2 :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so great in your latest photo. You must be proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you penny, i have moments where im proud and others where i still feel fat and horrible, or i feel just bummed that i got so big to start with , hence the reason for the blog i wrote late last night lol. im learning to see things and be proud, but after years of self criticism its not an easy habit to break

      Delete