Tuesday 13 August 2013

Picking myself up, Dusting myself off and pushing forward

hello to all my readers , yes I'm still alive :) it has been many weeks since i have bent your ear with my tales. I have a bit of a rough time trying to figure out what i was going to do with myself, i have had to make alot of changes to my lifestyle and diet because of my thyroid and the over exercising thing. It ended up making me feel scared to exercise in case it happened again. I have joined round 3 even though i only lost 4kg in round 4, i maintained my weight for a few weeks.  i started round 3 on  Monday   and have exercised well on those days, only this round i went back to the beginner level and have taken it slower with less push on the cardio. I'm even resting a little longer between the sets to help keep my heart rate lower . i get a stress reastion to exercise that causes me muscle problems so i am still in the baby phases of trying to get a hold on that and make it less of a thought process to do/ 
 I am now supposed to eat Gluten /soy/corn free as well and cruciferous veges are off my list, this makes things a lot more difficult than i had imagined as i loved my broccoli and lettuces. I also have to concentrate on keeping my blood sugars balanced all day to perform better so I'm learning this too. 

Lets hope i get  to keep losing weight  and soldiering on. I will tell you one thing though, not properly exercising for those weeks was terrible, i felt depressed, useless, anxious, scared of my own body. it was a terrible time.  Now that I'm back in to it my body is screaming at me with many aches and pains lol I'm damned if i do I'm damned if i dont. I'm about to make some gluten free toast, this will taste like cardboard no doubt. i think it sucks though how expensive gluten free foods are with so many people needing to eat it. on a good wicket those companies are, so I'm learning how to make do without the things i used to eat like that. 

I thought you might like some pics mum took of me stretching today , lol it isn't easy for me to do with all my aching bits, 



hahahahha  its not easy when someone says smile  while you are stretching. 

I wont bore you with the rest of my happenings just that  i have been busy with the making side of things. 
today was also first weigh in for round 3 and i was still at 88.9 which is good because on Monday i was 89.8 and nearly had a heart attack lol, i have also got myself a goal weight reward that's magnificent, and i have been making and selling beanies to help pay for it , i will show you all as it gets closer :)

1 comment:

  1. A couple of my cousins have to eat GF and to be sure of what they eat, and what they feed their kids they have bought a Thermomix. It's some sort of kitchen appliance that does everything - mixes, chops, blends, cooks... they swear by them! It is very expensive, but I'm told you can pay them off. You can buy copies of them in places like Target.

    ReplyDelete