Thursday 18 April 2013

progressive photo in blog

hi lovelies, today i took a pic before i showered, i had just woken up and i thought i looked different , so i did a mirror selfy, yep the mirror included heaps of toothpaste smears lol , damn my old lady eyes in the morning. So then i looked at the pic and thought holy shit, i need to do some comparing , so i found my grey top pic from my first sign up blog and stuck them side by side....  i was god  smacked, ten weeks ,  and pickle me grandmother i see it finally. i will add the pic now and go about my daily chores. i have quite alot of gardens to water and animals to feed before making some fertiliser, and then i will switch off my farmville 2 and hang some washing. 

you can see i just woke up in the second pic, in the first I'm just frumpy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment