Monday 27 May 2013

Justin Standley , oh my how i have changed since i saw him last :)

Hi to my wonderful readers , today is a lovely rainy day here, just that light rain that makes it a want to snuggle in bed and read but will fall asleep after one page kind of rain. 
today was the reopening of our major shopping center here in town that was damaged entirely during our australia day floods. I didnt want to go to see the store, i wanted to go to see my dearest friend Justing Standley perform at the opening, so i really couldnt tell you what shops are inside hinkler, i only stepped into the front doors to get a kebab, small with no onion and lots of lettuce, ( gotta watch those calories) and  stepped back out to the pavillion where justin was singing. Now if you have been following my blogs there was a blog http://12wbt-getting-jiggly-with-it.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/over-did-it-now-i-have-injury-oopsies.html   that explained how a woman had used a pic of my back view to have herself a laugh at my expence, this pic she used was at one of justins concerts, I was hoping to see the same lady there so i could introduce myself and ask her if she approved of what i was wearing today so i didnt end up the brunt of her bullying jokes again. i didnt see her, but i will watch out for pics of my rear end online though. 

I may have just beaten her to it because i have lost 10.9 kg since i was at that last concert,  and im now going to add some pics of today and last time, just for you to see. 
I should be very proud of myself but im still a long way from happy about my size so i will save some of that pride till then, instead lets have a photo session as always. 
Justin performing , 
 yup thats me getting a big welcoming hug from a dear friend :)
 These pics below show you the difference between me, on the left,  in late october/november last year, and me , today :) still only a third of the way through but still working hard at it. 

 Im also going to add some preogression pics of THAT grey dress,  so you can see how far i have come in a short time :)
the first was the one used to humiliate me in public , the second i took the day i saw the  pic the woman used to laugh at me with , the third i took just an hopur ago to show you the stages i have changed.

Today i laughed and enjoyed myself and i didnt care at all that my ass might be photographed, in fact, i was bpouncing that baby to the music and daring anyone with a camera to have a shot at it cause Damina thinks its a hot ass and thats all i care about lol. im about to  type up another post with a little something interesting that i want to share with you all so stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment