Tuesday 7 May 2013

Mothers day

I got my mum a fitbit for mothers day, her Hrm i ordered was not available yet so i got her the fitbit zip to tide her over till the HRM arrives. I myself am wishing for fitbit one but realise its too expensive so i will get it another time, well i got home and hid her gift, then i got too excited and later said , ok do you want it early? She of course said yes, damn her for not resisting and telling me to wait lol. We set it up and signed her in online , synced her fitbit zip and away we went, i later dropped mum off home and went about my daily chores. Later that evening mum messaged me saying she couldnt log in to fitbit online. I shall come to the rescue, i logged in and then got her to try again. I then asked her" so mum did you have a sleep today? " yes she tells me so i then said" at about 1pm?" By now i know mum would be looking around thinking what the shit? She gingerly said yes and i proceeded to tell her of the times she sat down. It was hilarious as she was messaging me wondering how i knew so i explained the graph i was looking at and then told her that while shes getting ne to check it , i didnt want to see and spikes in her activity at bed time or i will vomit lol each day i know mums making an effort with activity and thats awesome. Im so glad i got it now and cant wait to use mine to compete with her :)

4 comments:

  1. lol lol lol

    Spikes in activity at bed time! You'd have no fear of that at my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, hahah i get totally grossed out at the thought of seeing mums graph go up at night time, i think i need to sound prrof my room so the kids dont ever wonder what the heck goes on in there, its not easy being extremely quiet, its like trying to slowly and quietly drag a desk across a wooden floor

      Delete
  2. I laughed out loud! What a great gift for your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe, shes kinda hoping to test it sometime, i jsut ask that she prewarn me so i dont check in on her.

      Delete