Sunday 3 March 2013

First workout after illness

Anyone know CPR?  Today was my first workout after my illness, in total i missed  9 workouts while sick, but i did manage a few minutes cycling a few days ago. Today i did my  workout with my mum, it was my day 1 of week 4 and due to being unwell i will do my fitness test  on Fri or Sat to give my poor lungs a chance to get used to all this again. 
I looked at the workout and nearly keeled over any way , holy snappers, i see  they are sneaking a few extras in as the time goes on, not fun catching up after missing week threes days. Mum and i decided we would step out all the workouts and take it easy to see how i go. I have still got alot of congestion so exercise is a little harder at the moment, plus you have no idea how unfit i became in those 9 days. I just wanted to stand still and get someone else to move my body bits for me. Jumping Jacks, really? that's just not even funny, neither was the  sight of me , hand clamped over my boobs, trying to tame them while i jumped, not wearing my training bra was a mistake. I decided to do an alternate exercise for that and  was rather pleased as it was very similar. next time i will do the bloomin jumping jacks. i know if i had not been sick for so long i would have been able to  get better mini milestone results, i will do all that measure etc on Friday as i mentioned before,  i still have 2 more milstones to  reach so i need to not be harsh on myself. I was super excited to have found my  workout gloves, i always feel stronger wearing them while sweating like a baboon in heat. Then i forgot to wear them, so i thought i would get a pic with them on, but they didnt feel right


 where the hell did my little finger go? and where is the other hole any way?


i looked them over to see what happened as they seemed normal enough, 

Look what i found, see that? halfway up my finger that tiny hole? thats where the other finger hole snuck to. 
 This is how they are supposed to look, and they are the most comfortable pair i have owned,  strong , protective and yet still flexible. 
I  did test out my  sweat band, i was suitably impressed.


I noticed how very 80's i looked today haha i realised today that i will need some new workout tunes so i will find the forum thread where everyone was adding song names and get myself a bit of a list, i want to make my new playlist mum friendly, i don't think she likes some of my workout tunes lol. Well I'm just glad to be back on the track of my journey, Oh wow i missed the endorphins from the exercise. I have a feeling that Damian is noticing changes in my body too, i see him checking me over every now and then , and when he hugs me , his hands are doing a bit more exploring these days lol. I'm hoping hes thinking ," mmmm there seems to be alot less braille on her ass now"  or " woh my hands didn't notice the old corrugated back she had"  I just need to keep an eye on my breasts, weight loss will cause a problem if they get emptier,  when i lay on my back my boobs slides over to the side and become my armpits.... I'm noticing quite a few changes now and it makes me more determined to work harder. Just after i have this little granny nap on my office chair, oh  OK OK  i do have dishes to get washed, but then they can wait for an hour surely.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment