Monday 24 June 2013

Muscle developments

Good morning , i thought i would sneak this post in while i wait for mum to get here for our killer workout . i want to be snuggled up in bed  where its warm and stuff but I'm here dressed in my training gear and hoping i can get through today's workout without the mental tantrums i have been having lately over the way these workouts are getting really tough on me. I also worry about mum when i feel like I'm about to pass out i keep checking that mums doing OK, and shes a trooper, i know shes feeling it , so i tell her its OK to modify if we are past our boundaries, we still get results. 
So speaking of results, i am going to use this post as a continual update  of my bodies developments. i know a bit boring for you most likely but it is a good way for me to track  how I'm responding to training. the only thing you wont see is abs lol  big lol here, after 5 kids  there is no hope for them without surgery, but i assure you one day i will be at my goal weight and able to have the abdominoplasty to correct muscle placement and remove the excess skin i have had since having the twins. you can see that stomach in my first couple of posts early in this blog  http://12wbt-getting-jiggly-with-it.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/mummy-kids-at-school-say-youre-fat.html    So i will now add my first pic, i haven't been able to get a close pic of anywhere else yet but i will do it as soon as i can. At the moment i just have my arms, or one of them as they both are almost the same, 

i will update this post as soon as i  get some clear pics of my legs and back , this will help me tell my progress as i don't ever see my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment