Sunday 23 June 2013

On lighter note:)

This will be my last blog till after weigh in lol as I'm blogging like a madwoman to catch up on some things. 
Today was a struggle with the exercise, holy crap I'm sure Mish thinks that we are training for  the Olympics or something. just when i thought i had a handle on the exercises we struggled with last week she changed them and gave us even more skipping, 125 to be exact. well I'm sorry to say i only skipped 250 of them before  deciding to do knee high jogs instead. I'm new to skipping so i do tend to get really breathless. Today even more so cause its Monday I'm sure of it lol. 
it was a very tough workout for mum and i but we got through it, it was an almost 400cal burn for me , and lately my blood pressure has been a bit low so i have to be very careful after i train. 
mum and i have come a long way this year with our training and even when i felt like i couldn't keep going we got each other through it. 
 this is us trying to get a pic together , but as you can see we do not cooperate very easily and that's not on purpose either , Kahlyssa got a shot of us doing knee high lifts too, those things are brutal at times
 i wanted to keep tabs on my legs as i haven't had a pic of them for comparisons so i got a calf and thigh one for my future references. 
this one of me  is me getting into some rowing type of exercise as an alternative to towel pulls.  

 I think we are really kicking ass, and intermediate is bloody hard for peeps like us so i will stick to it next round too as i think beginner might be too easy and we really haven't gotten the most out of intermediate yet. I'm waiting for my gold medal in skipping. 
Have a great day and see you on Wednesday x

No comments:

Post a Comment